There is no risk to have SmithMcNeill PC represent you in a personal injury lawsuit. You only pay an attorney fee if the firm collects a recovery for you. Call 617-692-2917 to schedule a free consultation.
We Help You Determine How Much You Deserve — And Then Recover It
The law office of SmithMcNeill PC in Boston advocates aggressively for injured parties who are struggling to recover the full amount they are owed following a car accident. Sometimes it is obvious when an insurance provider is undervaluing a claim. Other times, you may be uncertain how an insurance company arrived at the amount it has offered, but also not sure whether you can realistically obtain more.
Attorney W. P. Colin Smith Jr. has the experience to properly value a personal injury case and the know-how to develop a personal injury lawsuit that will allow you to collect. At SmithMcNeill PC, you are assured of working directly with Mr. Smith from the initial consultation through the resolution of your case.
The firm represents clients in a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents — Even those in which the at-fault driver is uninsured or underinsured
- Truck accidents — Due to the sheer size and weight of commercial vehicles, trucks often cause serious injuries when they are involved in accidents
- Products liability — Injuries sustained from a product that is defectively manufactured, designed or not supplied with sufficient warnings
- Premises liability — Injuries resulting from the lack of upkeep or the existence of a known risk factor that was not addressed
- Wrongful death — If a loved one has died due to someone else’s negligence, and the family may be able to pursue compensation
Fair Compensation Starts With A Free Consultation
Following an injury accident that was caused by someone else, it is a smart decision to confer with a lawyer, even if the insurance provider appears to be cooperating with your claim. Attorney Smith has increased the amount his clients have recovered in cases of all sizes. Contact SmithMcNeill PC to schedule a free consultation.